Can't keep on track!

Options
i have tried to keep track faithfully but always find myself giving up after a week! I use this app paired with a fitbit bracelet. I need motivation and to be pushed to keep up with it! Only 10lbs to lose but it seems impossible!

Replies

• GregRamz
    GregRamz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd consider thinking how you want to feel down the road. It's easy to give in and eat that cookie right after dinner, but it's better to have some self-discipline and benefit your body in the long run. Your body is always changing and it's outcome, whether it's positive(lose weight) or negative(gain weight), depends on your actions.
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    You can do it! It's so hard to stick with it, but just think positive and just take it day by day! You got this!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You either want to lose the weight or you do not.
    If you are then you have to commit and do whats needed. If you want to avoid tracking then you can but you need a replacement strategy. Ytacking is probably your most pwerful tool towards helping you lose weight.

Its impossible? Just learn how to diet correctly and effectively then just get on with it. Try prelogging.
    Most of the motivation needs to come from you.