Hunger feeling finally passed

i started Nutrisystem using myfitnesspal has been a total success. Two weeks into and dropped 12 lbs and my fitness level is increasing. Most important is the hunger has finally subsided.

I am just a normal guy trying to get back to his fighting weight. Started hitting the gym 8months ago weight was 269 I currently weight 226. Still in the fight!

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    No idea what that is but good for you if it's working
  • Just pre paid meals is all it is. Calorie counting. If you stick by it you will lose weight guaranteed. Just mind over matter.... Good luck rabbitjb
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    OK - I'm glad you're enjoying it

don't forget to start consider your transitioning plan so that you can learn and absorb the main things in calorie counting that set you up for long-term success eg learning about portion sizes, how to prepare food you love that you can afford within your maintenance calories, what foods you can choose when you're out and how to make that work in your weekly calorie count, what your go-to treats and snacks are, how activity / exercise can give you more calories, and how to balance your nutritional and macro requirements to fuel your life

good luck to you too :smile:
  • AngelaC2015
    AngelaC2015 Posts: 4 Member
    I was going to look into that. How does the food taste? Do you like their program?