Work In Progress

Options
ckm1962
ckm1962 Posts: 19 Member
I have been on and off a diet for over ten years, but something changed August 2104, I got a bike, and more importantly got my mojo back . today I weighed in at 197lbs 14-1 , when I started I was 17-6. this is the lowest I have been for over 20 years ! k97kniag7lx7.jpg

Here is the picture that mortified me, and started me on my latest diet !

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Well done! I know that motivation from the "before" picture all too well!
    Good luck to you in achieving your remaining loss target.
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YUP for many of us all it takes is one moment, seeing a photo...especially since so many of us avoid being in photos because we know we ain't gonna like what we see! You are amazing and have done so well!!!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Dude, congrats!

I can't say a photo motivated me, as I avoid them as if they'd steal my soul (that makes me sound like Abe Simpson, don't it? ;) ).

I'd say getting my first bike in over 20 years got me going as well. I have had a stationary for a long time, but a real bike gives a lot more freedom (coupled with some nice trails in NJ).
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done honey! You're going strong! :D
  • ckm1962
    Options
    Thank you so much folks, my wife found a picture of me from 2009 , and i am going to get her to take another one, sat in the same place, then I need to figure out how you can stitch 2 pictures together side by side, like people do on here, there must be a way :-)
  • ptrawny
    ptrawny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So good. Have had some success too but this is inspirational.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. Good for you.
  • ckm1962
    Options
    7dhcy5t9u8k6.jpg
    Here We Go !
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!