Losing 80+ Pounds

Options
Hello MFP friends!! I'm always looking for more friends to keep me motivated and positive in this journey that I won't be giving up on this time around. This is my time. PLEASE if you are trying to lose around the same as me I'd love to have you on my TEAM in this! My long-term goal weight would be 145...but in reality I'd be happy at 165 (I'm 5'7). If you have similar goals and are REALLY focused on this and are serious please add me!!! Let's help each other!

Replies

• norelmsuarez
    norelmsuarez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! just saw your post i'm on my journey to lose 100 lbs! started at 220 mid oct last yr and about 20 lost so far! would love to get to 120 by aug this yr but looks like it's more like i'll get to 160 but that would still be awesome! good luck losing to wgt!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 41kg when i started two months ago. I'm down about 7kg so far. Feel free to add me, I could use some more friends with long-term goals. :smile:
  • stellaloses
    stellaloses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey i've just added you, i have roughly the same to lose.
  • vgreeve
    vgreeve Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I have lost 80 pounds so far, just give yourself time and make it a priority! I am over halfway to may goal and it will happen. good luck!
  • onecode
    onecode Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone My name is Ewona and My dr tried to get me to start this last year I need to lose 80lbs would like to have friends to keep me accountable so here I go now. I have all the equipment one could ask for but only use them to lay my clothes on My knees are in bad shape so can not do much as far as walking
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've got about 90 to go before I reach my goal. Sent you a friend's request :)
  • amm9278
    amm9278 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello, my name is Angela and I'm interested in loosing at least 100. I'm not going to put a time limit on that, but I am a part of a challenge at work to lose weight by 4/13/15. My goal by then is to be at least 30 pounds lighter, but I don't want to stop there. This is my first time signing up for MFP and I love it so far (this is my second day). I hope this is going to be a successful and supportive journey. So please add me. :D
  • peacecrzy
    peacecrzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got 89 pounds to get to my goal weight! Sent you a friend request!
  • skunks2008
    skunks2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds to lose also. Add me if you want.
  • jessteah
    Options
    I would like to lose around 80 pounds as well :) i'm 235 atm and want to be around 140-150 since I'am on the tall side. Sending you a friend request !
  • aneley26
    Options
    Hey there! I too need to lose 100 plus! I would love the support! Sending u a friend request! :)
  • misskurich
    Options
    Please feel free to add me i am looking to lose around 80 pounds :)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi in Karen and I'm wanting to lose about 80 lbs too. Add me if you like :smiley:
  • jets79tone
    jets79tone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose.
  • MommaDuck240
    MommaDuck240 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! It feels nice to have a team of people with the same goals!
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    added you, Ive lost 45, still have about 60 to go. Im in Wisconsin too:)
  • snowlover14
    Options
    Just added you. I have a lot to lose also. Anyone else can add me too. I am looking for a good network of people to help make me more accountable.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" too! I have 70 lbs to go before I hit my first main goal of 180 (high school graduation weight.) Eventually I'd like to be in the 155-165 range! Sending you a friend request! :)