New mum trying to lose two stone, need some encouragement please!

Options
Hi,
I'm new to this and would love some support. I had my first baby three months ago and I'm determined to get into even better shape than before. Willpower and motivation are my problems, I need to stick at it! Any advice welcome :)

Replies

• norab62
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose weight too! It's a struggle for me, for sure. I'm on a low carb/high diet. I have 2 'friends', a coworker and my BF (who doesn't need to lose weight
  • i8sushi
    i8sushi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am currently on my cutting phase atm, we are all on the same pathway here. I have been through heaps of weight gaining phases (bulking) and fat burning phases (cutting). As a university student in the anatomy and physiology field, we believe every macronutrients, protein, carbohydrate and fats are important. I recommend try looking up the iifym diet, it's absolutely flexible with food and healthy, and make sure you consume right amount of iron for your baby. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me :)
  • swwass130
    swwass130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It is a struggle for me everyday. I can be the most faithful to MFP Mon-Fri then Sat and Sun everything blows up. How can we support each other?
  • alicecundick123
    alicecundick123 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Same here my lack of patience is my downfall every time. I'm a typical yo-yo diet fail. This time I am determined to make this change for life. I have had 3 children already so now it's all about me!!

Please feel free to add me