I ate just ate 30 donut holes and 3 bowls of popcorn

Options
I feel so sick and hate myself. What would you do? I feel like trash. The second I reached my goal weight, I started binging like it was a 2nd job.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    log them

then go back to weighing and logging your food to hit your calories

and explain to me what a donut hole is please :grinning:
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Because they were there. If I had donut holes in front of me, I would probably eat them too.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    The point here is losing in a sustainable way, if you're bingeing because you reached your goal weight, then you didn't learn that "sustainability", which means you need to continue weighing and measuring.
    J. a donut hole the part of a donut that was in the middle but is now is a hole, (little ball of donut).
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Did you cut out your favorite treats while you were losing?
    Try not to be so hard on yourself!
    Forgive yourself and continue on (minus the binges of course)
    Make sure you are eating enough and treating yourself to a portion or 2 when you want it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I feel so sick and hate myself. What would you do? I feel like trash. The second I reached my goal weight, I started binging like it was a 2nd job.

what would i do? i'd log it and then i'd think about why i'd binged. most people binge because they're eating their feelings or have their calorie goal too low.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    So, we're talking about around 1800 calories. If it were me, I would put three hours in on the bicycle and burn them off, but not while I was feeling sick from eating them.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    The point here is losing in a sustainable way, if you're bingeing because you reached your goal weight, then you didn't learn that "sustainability", which means you need to continue weighing and measuring.
    J. a donut hole the part of a donut that was in the middle but is now is a hole, (little ball of donut).

OMG .. sounds yum :grinning: .. needs to be injected with raspberry jam though
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    log them

timbits2.jpg
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Donut holes really should be called donut middles. It is the middle of the donut that is cut out. I would call that a celebration, now forget it about it, and go forward!
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

OMG .. sounds yum :grinning: .. needs to be injected with raspberry jam though

Those exist. Except I think it's typically strawberry
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    log them

A donut hole is a piece of donut that makes up the hole left in a donut. It's not a hole, but what used to be in the hole, lol. In Canada, we call them Timmies.
    donut-hole.jpg

Like others said, log it and take a hard look at why you ate them. To me, 30 donut holes and 3 bowls of popcorn sound good.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    yumyum nom nom
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    yeah.. and now I'm salivating

time for a walk I think .. been sat at my desk too long today :wink:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »
    log them

timbits2.jpg
    I've had a 20 pack of Timmies, and that's no 20 pack of Timmies.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    log them

timbits2.jpg

It is if you know the owner!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    those are delicious! but don't be too hard on yourself. one night won't change a thing! tomorrow's a new day, make it count. ;-)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. The same thing would happen to me whenever I got on the scale. If I lost I would binge, if I gained I would binge so I stopped getting on the scale. We all have been there, do better tomorrow, exercise a little more. Don't beat yourself up!
  • jchall2009
    Options
    Don't feel bad because you can allow yourself to have a cheat meal once a week as long as you log the calories and move on from there. You don't have to feel guilty just make sure the rest of the week you eat clean and log your calories. Next time I'd suggest eating them in moderation
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    log them

timbits2.jpg

I <3 Timmies.

I've had the cashier at Dunks give me like 40 Munchkins when I order 25.
    So the person at Timmy's was either very generous with the TimBits or it's a staged picture and there's a box inside the box to make it look overflowing.

I now want TimBits. Thankfully, I live in Maine now where there are Timmys.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

This.

Log it and move on. Then evaluate whether what you were doing previously was sustainable. If not, then you need to work on that.