I'm new- anyone else have 100 pounds to loose??

Options
Hi my name is Cali. I have been using my fitness pal for a while to track my workouts but now I am starting a strict diet to go along with working out everyday in hopes of losing 100 pounds. Most of which I hope to lose in 2011 (as much as I can)

I would like some friends to keep me motivated and I will gladly do the same.

Cali

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Motivation is my middle name. Actually it's not, but you can still add me if you like. Good luck to ya.
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    I got one better Motivation & Encouragement is MY middle name LOL j/k WELCOME ABOARD. I am trying to lose 30lbs by June making my total ONE HUNDRED POUNDS whoo hooo we can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! Add me if ya want :)
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Good luck honey! Feel free to add me :)
  • akwagner25
    akwagner25 Posts: 62
    Options
    I had a total of 184 pounds to lose, down to 146 now. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • DTatum
    DTatum Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to friend me too! Maybe I can help you out
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Not any more!!! Good luck to all of you.. It can be DONE

I am proof.. Feel free to contact me..
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey Cali, my goal is close to 100lbs and I am only part way there, feel free to add me as well. I only have about 6 friends here so far, they are great, but would love more feedback and motivation too.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals. Please add me.
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Add me too.. I just have to lose 10lbs 13x's :laugh:
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    I'd be happy to encourage you if you'd like - since I've lost 111! You can do it - and MFP is a great tool to help! Be sure to watch Oprah next Tues. 5/10 ... I was one of the 100 people she had come celebrate her last weight loss show! =) Best advice is just be patient & forgiving of yourself! It's a journey - but SO worth it!
    Friend me if you'd like ... :smile:
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    I have about 90-100 to go, anyone is free to add me ;)
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sarah and I'm always looking for buddies on here. I have about 115lbs to lose! Add me if you'd like to.
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I'm there with you - feel free to add me as well - we'll get it going!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Cali! I have about 100 pounds to lose too ... I would love to be your friend.
    I hate the term "strict diet" because that likely sounds like you are going to undereat. If you make small changes and exercise you will lose weight slowly, healthily, and keep it off for the rest of your life! :)
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I could use the encouragement too. I only joined in March but only since May 1st have I been diligent about using MFP. To get to what the "books" say my goal weight should be I need to lose 100 lbs, but I'm not sure I'll ever actually get down that much...anyway, I'm in the same boat! Let's do this!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I got one better Motivation & Encouragement is MY middle name LOL j/k WELCOME ABOARD. I am trying to lose 30lbs by June making my total ONE HUNDRED POUNDS whoo hooo we can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! Add me if ya want :)

My middle name is Motivation-Encouragement-Positive Energy-Good Thoughts
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    BMI says I need to lose 100, but I'm going for 82 to be MY ideal weight, not by anyone else's standards. :)
    But.. I've just started as well. D:
  • ultracinch
    ultracinch Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi my name is Jackie. I too have alot of weight to lose...85lbs!! I joined MFP after I had already lost some weight. I started a weight lost program to help me cuz I was about to give up. In 9 wks I have lost 11.5 lbs and 25 3/4 inches!! My recommendation to you is
    to keep your calorie intake to a good amount. The program I am on suggest, at your weight, you be on a 2100 calorie diet.
    walk at least 4 times a week for 45 minutes staying within your target heart rate. (if you want to know what yours is tell me your age)
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I really like to help people. motivation is the best :)
  • Awesomom
    Awesomom Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Cali!! I know how you feel. I have a total of about 178 lbs to lose, but I'm not looking at that number. I look at small interim goals. Each time I accomplish one, I set the next one. It keeps me on track. So far I've lost 53 lbs!!! Today, someone even said, "Hey Slim!" What a rush that was!! I know that I have a long way to go, but people are noticing and it feels great!!! They will for you too! And soon!!!:happy:

God Bless,
    Darlene