A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Options
Hello,

My name is Claudine-Marie. I am a 47 years young woman and I have decided that I want a new me. I'm starting my journey to shed 80lbs so that I can feel better about my body. I am doing this for myself; not for anyone else. I am determined to succeed! I know it is going to be difficult sometimes, and I will certainly fall off the wagon on a few occasions, but hey... struggles and challenges make me stronger.

I am certain though, that my determination and the community around me on this site will get me through any challenge that I face.

Bottom line is that I will feel better as I go along. So here I am, ready to begin my journey; one step at a time.

Glad to be a part of this group and looking forward to my path of discovery of my new "me".

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! You got this. And this site is filled with amazing support. Feel free to add me.
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)

Looks like you have a good attitude - and that's a great start. If you want to get a better "community" feel, start adding friends. Your newsfeed is where you see everyone posting their successes and failures on a daily basis.

Look at some groups to find what appeals to you.

Feel free to add me if you like, I am on every day, and pretty active with my friends. :)