Not new, but finally on track and could use some more friends!

Options
cvstokke
cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
Hey y'all

For the first time in my life, I've been reasonably consistent in my weight loss journey. I haven't been the most successful numbers-wise (long story short, had thyroid issues, thyroidectomy, and am still getting my levels sorted out), but I'm at least making healthier / more reasonable choices and seeing steady improvement in my dedication.

Now that I'm more consistent and less stop/go, I'd love to have some more friends for mutual encouragement! Feel free to send a message with a request - it'd be great to get to know some of you!

Thanks and best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp. I was doing ww and w/the holidays, stopped tracking and gained weight. I am on thyriod meds. I dont believe i am on the right dosage but I see my dr in february and will speak to him about it. If u want u can friend me. I am almost 52, married, live in va and work full time! Tracking my food is key. Best of luck!
  • FNXHRT
    FNXHRT Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am with you, been here off and on trying to Make it a life change now. Feel free to add me I am having issues adding
  • FitFoodieFla
    FitFoodieFla Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ditto! Total thyroidectomy 5 yrs ago, difficult time balancing T3 and T4 meds, but very determined to be healthy!
  • ribe02
    ribe02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying again (with similar thyroid issues) so anyone feel free to add me
  • saradoug
    saradoug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also on myfitnesspal pal again! I have switched back and forth between here and weight watchers and I honestly like this site the best! I am also looking to make more friends to help my accountablility. I am very healthy by nature and pretty much always try to stay away from fried and super unhealthy foods! I workout daily and love giving workout tips and help with redoing recipes to make them healthier!!! :)
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im also not new I just lost my focus and am hoping to get it back again with some new friends to add to the awesome ones I already have (Thats if they remember me its been a while) so feel free to add me I will try my best to be a good MFP buddy!!!