New person! Looking for people my age going through the same thing!

Options
hi everyone!
My name is Emma and I'm 20 years old, I'm a zoology student in Scotland.
I'm looking for people around my age who are also looking to lose a good bit of weight but struggle to keep it up because of other commitments (I struggle because of studying :( )
Feel free to add me so we can support each other!

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and a Marine Biology student :) I'm not doing so bad weight loss at the moment because we haven't started back yet but I do think I'm going to struggle once lessons and coursework kick in!
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting exams the now and sitting at home all day studying is making it hard! :( add me! :)
  • FaithAnne04
    FaithAnne04 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi, My name is Faith. I am a little older than you (29 years) but I am also in college and struggle with the stresses of classes and eating right/finding time to exercise. I also have three other little commitments that keep me busy the rest of the time.

these are my three little commitments. :)6cynrvknsrp2.jpg
  • agh846
    agh846 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 25 and in my second year of graduate school and it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to do schoolwork, get skinny/fit, and spend time with my man. Usually working out falls to the bottom of my priority list. Gonna make sure it doesn't this year -- I'm happy if you want to add me!
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Aw they are gorgeous faith! That's a brilliant reason to stick at it!

I have the same 3 problems, and getting fit falls to the bottom of my list too, I'll add you :)