Who's with me?

Options
paigethepastatute
paigethepastatute Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone. I just joined this morning and would love to have some friends on here for motivation and to motivate! I'm 25 years old and after a reallllly nasty breakup I have more drive than ever to kick some booty this time! :)

Replies

• MissMoAsh
    Options
    Hi there! Id love to motivate each other? :)
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry about your breakup, add me if you want to support each other :)
  • StephSixtos
    StephSixtos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! :)
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sorry about the breakup but it sounds like you're really ready to be on your own and work on yourself! Add me if you want =) I'm 26 and I've been dedicated to losing weight with MFP for a year now. I log (almost) daily and cook a lot so if you want some ideas you can check out my diary.
  • OceanGal79
    OceanGal79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! You are more than welcome to add me as well as a friend also. I am sorry to hear about the nasty breakup. I went thru a 11 yr break up just 2 years ago, and it wasn't easy. I am more than happy to motivate and could also use the motivation myself.
  • chimneic31
    chimneic31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just signed up this morning myself please feel free to add me.
  • SephirothZeo
    SephirothZeo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Paige I'm also new to this today, Sorry to hear about your break up if you need to vent or want a male perspective feel free to add me
  • paigethepastatute
    Options
    Ahh you guys are awesome! Adding you all! <3
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello, You can add me if you want.
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Sorry for your break up. I'm always looking for friends your more then welcome to add me!!
  • Queen_George
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I would love to add you on here. I could all way use another motivation buddy.
  • godonmyside
    godonmyside Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25 years old just had my second son last month trying to get back on the bandwagon, you can add me if you'd like!!
  • dkassray
    Options
    Just introducing myself - looking for people I can be accountable to for daily logging and encouragement...anyone interested?
  • sonivmartin
    sonivmartin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    would love to be added...I've just come back and need some people to help encourage