Happy that I finally just seem to get it.

Options
First off I'll start by saying I am well on my way to achieving my goals that I have set for myself. In the past I just never seemed to get it, "burn more than you eat" "stick to a routine" "find a partner," all these things are amazing pieces of advice, but I really think it comes down to how bad you really want it. I'm halfway to where I want to be, and I am so very thankful for myfitnesspal.com! Amazing app for the droid that allows me to not fall back into the cycle of eating bad, not exercising, and making excuses. Being able to hold yourself accountable for your diet habits is a great tool! My goal is to have the same build I had in high school, and I must say I can see the end of the road more clearly than I ever have before. Started at 222.8 and I am down 22lbs and a good deal of my clothes don't fit, all I can do is smile. I am the happiest I have ever been! Best of luck to everyone else out there!

Brandon

Replies

• rebeccajoy
    rebeccajoy Posts: 45
    Options
    Great job Brandon! Way to go! What an amazing feeling! ;-)

Keep up the amazing work and you will be at your goal in no time!!!

Cheers!
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    That is an amazing weight loss!! You must be so pleased.
  • Maripoza28
    Maripoza28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! ur almost there, I'm new here, I hope you dont mind i requested you, I could use your story as motivation. :smile:
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    Way to go! I'm very excited for you :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!