Finding the motivation stick with it!

Options
I am just starting out on my weight loss journey, I am currently 200 & my overall goal is to be 170 to start. The hardest thing for me is staying motivated for more than 1 week! If anyone wants to take this similar journey with me and help to motivate each other please post & I will friend you!

thanks!
Julie

Replies

• LovePotion
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. It's great motivation to see other's progress and be there through out their journey.
  • HB94
    HB94 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too if you would like, I am new to this journey too! :) 12lbs down, 68lbs to go!
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on the wagon today ... I am totally in the same boat! I know I can do this it is just hard to get the first couple weeks under my belt and moving in the right direction!
    I would love to have some people to chat with and look for support and be there to return the favor!!!
  • ethibault1978
    ethibault1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've been on MFP for 45DAYS and down 11lbs. My not be a lot. However i've been completely honest about everything I've loged. I haven't stuck with anything for more than 2weeks but i know i have found a sight that i love and keeps me honest. Feel free to add me.
  • juliemarie134
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sending you all requests :) we can do this!!
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a chronic dieter, and vanishing motivation was always a huge problem for me, so the weight loss was never long-term. I've been on MFP for 51 days and lost 12+ lbs. The reason it's different for me this time is that I lowered my expectations and chose a slower rate of weight loss in favor of higher daily calories. It might be hard to not see immediate results, but hey, I'm losing weight with minimal efforts. So I don't really need a strong motivation because there's practically no struggle. My only resolution was to log daily, no matter what. You can add me as a friend. My food diary is open and I'm on MFP daily to give and receive support :smiley:
  • duffmama
    duffmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat! I've started and fallen off the wagon. It's so hard to change my mentality from dieting to just living a more purposeful, healthy life. You can add me as a friend and we all can walk this journey together. I need a good kick in the pants :wink: