Eating after 7:00 pm

Options
I have trouble with wanting to eat after 7:00 pm. I am trying to occupy my evenings with other things other an munching. I have to say sometimes it is very hard.

Replies

• ypamela21
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jazmin. I have the same problem. I do very good all day but 7 pm hits the clock and I'm in the kitchen looking for something to munch on. We eat dinner very early, around 5pm, and go to bed around 10:46 pm so I think that's part of my problem. The good thing is that logging my food makes me more aware of what I eat.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This was also a problem for me - so we switched our workout schedule. We eat dinner around 6-6:30PM and we work out at 8:30, by the time we finish our workout, we'll have our smoothie which is about 20-40% of what we sweat out. Then go to bed... this has been working for me and just thought I share.
  • sherryleeparker
    sherryleeparker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also find that logging my food helps. Lately I have been fixing things like sugar free jello and low fat popcorn. Another thing that I am starting to trying is to drink more water in the evening. The bad part of drinking more water is I am up more at night going to the bathroom.
  • sherryleeparker
    sherryleeparker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tip Maria. I will also try a later workout after dinner.
  • FashionQueen86
    FashionQueen86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I usually TRY to space out my meals every four hours; at 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm, and then I might eat a little snack before bedtime. I also find that reading helps time fly by, or maybe watching a movie, video games, exercise a bit.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    In My opinion the time does not matter. Calories in/Calories out. I never eat breakfast, log lunch,dinner, and an evening snack. Still three meals a day just different times. I'm not a DR. and people will argue it but it works for me.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    So save some calories for the evening or eat dinner later.
  • ktshap33
    Options
    I am very new to this app/program. I am trying to lose much needed baby weight, well should I even say baby weight any more, my children are 5 years old and 3 years old. I am currently doing shakeology replacing 2 meals with this and then eating a healthy meal. I am staying within my calorie count, plus working out. Anyone have any recommendations on how to take off this weight quicker!
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's a habit you've created... if you can get yourself to ignore the munchies for a week or two, it'll be much easier after that... I was having some form of chocolate every evening. It killed me a first (not to have it) but now it's no big deal.