Newbie!

Options
Hey there! I'm new to the block. I've used myfitnesspal before but never really committed to it. Now I feel is the time for me to try again. I'm getting married in just over 4 months and even though I know I won't reach my goal by then, my future husband and I are planning on having kids shortly after the wedding and I want to be as healthy as possible for when I get pregnant.

I've always struggled with my weight and I fell that this time around, I need to commit to making healthy change.

:)

Replies

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :D
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I lost weight in 2012 to get pregnant so I know how you feel. Now I gained it all back while I was pregnant and am now working it off. But you can do this :) Congrats.
  • ccollins12070
    ccollins12070 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm also getting married in a few months and am back so I can look my best. Figure, there's never been a better time to get in shape, right?! :smile:
  • audreydgreen
    audreydgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, and congratulations on getting married. I am new too, I have never tried MFP before, but I thought I would give it a try, this will help me keep track of what I am putting in my mouth and maybe it will help me stay on track with my fitness goals.
  • chawny1978
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I think having a support system is a key factor in achieving your goals :)