Best healthy meal

Options
What is your favorite healthy meal that when you eat it you feel like you're cheating? I have one of those that I will post up too to follow.

Love meals like this because you are COMPLETELY on plan without feeling like you are a "dieter"

Replies

• nnewman0303
    Options
    I just made shepards pie but instead of ground beef I used turkey and I also used mashed cauliflower as a potato substitute.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I don't think any of my "meals" are unhealthy and they all stay on plan and don't make me feel like a dieter. Heck, tonight I am having burgers, mac and cheese, and corn on the cob. It fits perfectly into my day... and you better believe I am having a bun, cheese, butter, and using real beef.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I think for me it would either be spaghetti with meatballs or stew. Both so filling and rich that I feel like it should be very high calorie.

Or maybe my nachos. Actually, there are so many meals I make that taste just as decadent as high calorie restaurant stuff, but are healthy.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Homemade soup or chili.
  • sophiaes98
    Options
    My favourite is the "raw vegan chocolate cheesecake" from comfybelly.com
    All ingredients are extremely healthy, even though it tastes like junk food!
    http://comfybelly.com/2013/02/raw-chocolate-cheesecake/#.VKnUAMXgHa8
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Tacos, with fried ice cream for dessert.
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    this is so bad, but i actually love the taco bell cantina chicken power bowl, it has veggies, guacamole, black beans, rice, chicken and just enough cheese. clocks in at about 490 cals, so if i want to eat something "bad" i tend to gravitate towards this but it's not the worse thing i could eat!