How I lost 30lbs!!

Options
Hello everyone !
I just wanted to share a little about me ...I'm kind of obsessed with this app and I'm excited that there are so many of you out there just as excited.
So about two years ago I lost 30lbs...my life was never the same. I grew up being called names, not being able to wear shorts or t shirts (mental blocks), and I was simply a self conscious, unmotivated, couch potato, negative, and irrational eater. I am not here to talk about that though.
I just wanted to say congratulations to all of you who are using this app to reach your own goals and to live a healthy life. If you are trying to change your lifestyle into a healthier one I say this:
1. Keep a positive mind. Not just a "I can do this" type of mind..but as in every aspect of your life. Instead of thinking,feeling. talking, dreaming, writing about fat, bills, enemies, stupid bosses, etc. Think, talk, feel, dream, write about healthy food, exercise, amazing friends, pay cheques, and positive work experiences. Honestly your mind is powerful (if you think it's *kitten* research any successful person out there) and what you say,think, feel, write, etc., is what you are going to attract more of. Your subconscious creates programs in your body to do whatever you tell it to do..so feel it with positivity and watch the magic happen. Ps. I recommend the secret (on Netflix or book) or think and grow rich.
2. SMART goal. Look up creating a SMART goal if you haven't already or ask me below. Create a very thought out SMART goal and keep it somewhere you can read it, feel it, visualize it, every morning and every night.
3. HAVE FUN! Find exercises / physical activity that you enjoy..boxing, yoga, Zumba, weight lifting, biking, running, parkour, hip hop, pole dancing..TRY IT and decide (keep a positive mind). Find healthy recipes and food that you LIKE...if you need to eat more green but hate greens.. Remove the word hate and find a way to make them yummy. (I put spinach and kale into yummy smoothies and I don't even ktaste them)!

Replies

• scarletgloriavargas
    Options
    Hello everyone !
    I just wanted to share a little about me ...I'm kind of obsessed with this app and I'm excited that there are so many of you out there just as excited.
    So about two years ago I lost 30lbs...my life was never the same. I grew up being called names, not being able to wear shorts or t shirts (mental blocks), and I was simply a self conscious, unmotivated, couch potato, negative, and irrational eater. I am not here to talk about that though.
    I just wanted to say congratulations to all of you who are using this app to reach your own goals and to live a healthy life. If you are trying to change your lifestyle into a healthier one I say this:
    1. Keep a positive mind. Not just a "I can do this" type of mind..but as in every aspect of your life. Instead of thinking,feeling. talking, dreaming, writing about fat, bills, enemies, stupid bosses, etc. Think, talk, feel, dream, write about healthy food, exercise, amazing friends, pay cheques, and positive work experiences. Honestly your mind is powerful (if you think it's *kitten* research any successful person out there) and what you say,think, feel, write, etc., is what you are going to attract more of. Your subconscious creates programs in your body to do whatever you tell it to do..so feel it with positivity and watch the magic happen. Ps. I recommend the secret (on Netflix or book) or think and grow rich.
    2. SMART goal. Look up creating a SMART goal if you haven't already or ask me below. Create a very thought out SMART goal and keep it somewhere you can read it, feel it, visualize it, every morning and every night.
    3. HAVE FUN! Find exercises / physical activity that you enjoy..boxing, yoga, Zumba, weight lifting, biking, running, parkour, hip hop, pole dancing..TRY IT and decide (keep a positive mind). Find healthy recipes and food that you LIKE...if you need to eat more green but hate greens.. Remove the word hate and find a way to make them yummy. (I put spinach and kale into yummy smoothies and I don't even ktaste them)!

Good luck everyone ! If you need a support system I am here! I am currently in process of losing a few lbs /inches that I gained so we can help each other out! I am also a personal fitness training student so I am filled with knowledge and more than happy to share :).

• Scarlet - I LOVE THIS! Your enthusiasm in contagious and inspiring. Thanks :smiley:
  • FitPink76
    Options
    very motivating! Thanks!!