Weight loss buds! West Midlands!!!!

Options
Hello all! It's so hard to find motivation when going it alone. I'm wondering if anyone is out there who wants to partner up to motivate each other. Or I you live by me maybe even excercise together!!! Looking to lose 40lba before my wedding in August!!

Replies

• kieghley1987
    Options
    I live in scotland. You can add me
    If you wish? I am also looking for weight loss buddies on here. Its good to share journeys with each other. I am at the start of my journey having only lost 11lbs so far with a further 5st6lbs to go to reach my target weight
  • Abbii789
    Abbii789 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah great! Any support is positive support! That's a great start!! I lost 2 stone after my daughter but I'm now at a stand still and need to get motivated again!! Together we will achieve!! :) thanksor the reply Kieghley xxx
  • turnercherrie
    Options
    Hi abbbi789

I'm looking for buddies to share meal ideas and motivation. I have 80lbs to loose and am in my second week. Unfortunately this is the second time I'm on a weight loss journey, I have previously lost 80 lbs but for too many reasons to explain I put it back on. So very focused on getting to my goal.

So add me and let's get this weight off
  • mrsmiles08
    mrsmiles08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from leicester.. Need to do this.. Got at least 5atonw to lose xxx
  • Abbii789
    Abbii789 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there Turnercherrie and mrsmiles08 thanks for your reply! I already feel motivated!! Yes I love food (that's my problem) and to share meal ideas is a great idea!! Ok let's get this weight shifted people! We all need support and where better than people who are in it together! Ups and downs we will get through this, please add me guys as it's not letting me via my app!! Please and thankyou Xx
  • jojo4883
    jojo4883 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Coseley, inbetween Dudley and Wolverhampton. Also hoping to shift 40lbs by August!! Congrats on the wedding! Feel free to add me for extra support! :)