I need weightloss buddies!

Options
I have no friends on here and could really use the motivation! Who want to be my weightloss buddy?? More than one would be great also!

Replies

• dick4uandme
    Options
    I will be ur weight loss buddy
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Oh oh pick me
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I need friends to be accountable to, even perfect internet stranger friends! :)
  • nadey84
    Options
    Me I need buddies I'm doing slimming world but also tracking how much I eat because I find I eat loads otherwise list 5lb this week :-) xx
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me but I have to warn you. I swear and am a huge smart @ss.
  • moni_vasy
    Options
    Nice forum
  • mcasillaswilliams
    Options
    I have one awesome friend doing this with me and if ya need some inspiration I've lost two inches off my hips one off my waist and one off my fat rolly neck lol have three kids out of this belly pouch and I'm past ready to get rid of it not much change on the scale only six lbs down I'm assuming the bench presses and Dumbbells are turning it to muscle so maybe that's why it's only went down six lbs but hey Friday marks my one month straight doing this I'm hoping to hit my first goal of ten lbs lost but we will see today has been a tough one getting motivated so if ya still need a buddy I'm here
  • tanyamareerice
    tanyamareerice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me! I need buddies and motivation please!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! Always looking for friends to have on MFP. We can do this together!
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • moni_vasy
    Options
    I have this aplication for 2 months now, and today I discover the community section. I am so lucky :D , because I undersand that I am not the only one in weight issue
  • SkpTex66
    SkpTex66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Be glad to be your friend too. I can use the support also!
  • marie33kids
    marie33kids Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new and need more friends for support.
  • austin1966
    Options
    I'm new to this and haven't been on a diet ever. Need to loose a stone at least. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • mariatortilla2013
    Options
    I can really use the help too. Add me
  • Lose25now
    Lose25now Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can a me though I am not sure how that works. Do I get a message or am I suppose to do some thing?