I'm back at it.....again!

Options
Well about 2 years ago I lost almost 30 pounds and looked and felt so good! Then life happened and I fell off track and have been on and off since then. I just recently joined Curves and they did all of my tests and I've gained 34 pounds back. UGH!! SO.....Now I'm on a mission starting today to lose the 34 pounds that I gained. I plan on tracking my food on here again so that I am accountable and working out at Curves and also taking a few YOGA classes. I hope to start working out at home too once I get back into the swing of things.

Hoping that being on here again will help me out and keep me motivated. Just saying Hello to you all. Wish me luck!

Replies

• trishd6
    trishd6 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to you! I am recently back as well after falling off the wagon. You are welcome to add me as a friend if you need support!
  • gettingback1
    gettingback1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm with you ladies. Need to lose 25 pounds to get back healthy weight. I had lost 10 pounds and got too happy to pay attention to my eating habits. Please add me. I would love some support.
  • tissie72
    tissie72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies mine is a similar story I lost approx 23kgs with weight watchers about 2years ago and felt so proud - was well on my way to where I wanted to be. Slowly but surely I fell off the track and started back on old habits of eating and not exercising. So here I am with 10 of the 23 kg back on and determined to make this a lifetime change not just a goal reaching change. Would welcome all the support I could get as well as offering my support back. So please feel free to add me.
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Does your Curves have the Jillian Michaels workouts, along with the new Body Basic and specialty classes? I am a fitness coach at Curves and our member have seen great results with those added to the circuit. :)
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes they have all of that. I really like it so far.