My own accountability

Options
Hello my name is Katelin. I have been on my fitness pal for several years but I've never really been consistent. I have recently finished college this previous May. And I finally decided that I really want to lose weight which I have struggled with for several years or should I say many years. I'm looking for a support system which I do have at home, but the support system at Home does not try for the same thing. My family as a whole struggles with weight loss as well. What I really need is people to rely on for accountability. What I mean by this is I want people to be accountable for me and I'd be accountable for them. Whether is weight-loss, Self-confidence, gaining weight, and a place where you feel safe and comfortable with people. I really didn't know that there was community for this. But I do hope that I could be more involved and help myself and others at the same time. I guess if you're really invested in trying to be healthy, happy, and finding friends this would be the place to do it.

Replies