Trying to lose 60 lbs

Options
deniseg31
deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
Hi there! I am 5'2" amd I'm trying to lose 60lbs. Any ladies out there trying to lose about the same amout of weight? If so friend me. I need the motivation more than ever!

A couple of years ago I had lost 60 lbs using MFP but I got lazy and ended up gaining 50 back. I'd like to get down to anywhere between 150-160lbs.

Replies

• SuzylovesJP
    SuzylovesJP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose 60lbs too! I've started by cutting calories and grains and exercising. We can totally do it!
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    me too :)
  • AeriDaSweetheart
    AeriDaSweetheart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • sarahsxl
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and need to loose 60lb too. Good luck everyone. Will friend you too x
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I also lost almost 50lbs about two years ago. I had another baby and got lazy and almost right back to where I started. I am 5' 2' and would like to loose 50 - 60. I'll send a request.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hey ive got 64 to lose! feel free to add me x
  • mlckeon
    mlckeon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm determine to lose 60 pounds
  • sarahsxl
    Options
    I am trying to add but I'm not sure how. This is my 1st go on here. If you could add me that would be great, I will keep trying x
  • goal_digging
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have lost 55. A few pounds yet from goal. But it is possible!

IMG_0416.jpg
  • tscott10
    tscott10 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have the same story... I lost 35 pounds using MFP and gained it all back after two years keeping it off once I stopped running. I had to gave up my work out time, that was needed time to help focus on my son's educational issues with Common Core. Now that he is somewhat better it is time for me to refocus on my health. Restarting here is the first steps to success so friend me too.
  • mandakate213
    mandakate213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same boat... Lost about 40lb a few years ago with MFP, but gained it all back... And then some ;) Hoping to lose 60 to start with, and keep going from there!
    Would love the extra support, feel free to add me!!! :)
  • fivefootking
    fivefootking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there peeps I'm right there with all of you. Have lost 35 lbs over the last few years but I need to get to my goal weight down another 50 lbs. let's do this! :D
  • Bridesmomma107
    Bridesmomma107 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have about 65 pounds to lose. I will send a friend request. It would be great having a friend with the same goals!!! :)
  • fivefootking
    fivefootking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree with u lancina. I think I just sent u a friend request. At least I hope :)
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have another 60 or so to go to reach my goal. Sending you a request!
  • laceysparkles
    laceysparkles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 pounds as well. Let's do this!!
  • NotCalmGottaGetFit
    Options
    Im in! Need to lose about 60-70. Had my 3rd and last baby 14 months ago and need to get rid of all this weight and tummy bulge! Anyone Feel free 2 add me :smile:
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Same boat here...lost 57 lbs and have gained 44 lbs back. Will send friend request. I'm 5ft 4" btw :)
  • wolfeyes_6
    Options
    Add me too! And anyone who replied can add me :) I'm looking to lose about 70 pounds and I need all the help I can get.
  • djmi1
    djmi1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The tricks is not cutting down calories... Try to add better food. Eventually, we will eat healthier. Weight loss is due to 80% food and 20% exercise.