Looking for support buddies!

Options
Hey! I am trying to lose 40-50lbs right now and could use the support from like minded people! I lost 50lbs back in 2012 but then gained a lot of weight while pregnant with my baby boy! So now I am back at square one! I would love to have more friends with me on my journey. I am using the same program this time that I used last time and know I can get to my goal by the end of April! Let's do this!

Replies

• heysamm
    heysamm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have similar goals! I'm currently 3 months into my journey, -34.6lbs! I'm ready to keep working toward my goal of making it to ONEderland!
  • Ameliainuk
    Ameliainuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat my goal is to loose 8kg by april i've already lost 4.5 feel free to add me too :)
  • cg737311
    Options
    Need some motivation as well! Never stick with tracking but I need to take ownership in what I eat and drink!!!!
  • Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hit me I'm here!
  • gedyjody
    Options
    Also trying to lose about 50 pounds feel free to add me..
  • KimberlyB617
    KimberlyB617 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 and I could definitely use some support buddies!! Feel free to add me.
  • cmcrain
    cmcrain Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Me, too. I am looking to lose 50 by September. Feel free to add me!
  • JuliaMeyers1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can be very supportive plus encouraging someone else helps to encourage me :)
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Im shooting for 40 by july! 25 by april! Im trying to cut out processed foods and focus on veggies n whatnot. If that sounds familiar, look me up!
  • Candicutie
    Options
    Trying to get to 130 and I'm currently at 206. I have to incorporate some exercise. I've already changed my diet and I'm also doing the squat challenge but I kniw better can be done so count me in ;-).
  • lkong978
    lkong978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 49, lets be friends :)
  • Phenomenalwoman0119
    Options
    I am on my journey to lose 100lbs... major weight loss, I know!
    Feel free to add me! :) and good luck to all!
  • nicoledigby
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Been working hard since end of Sept 2014 but new here. Started at 154.5lbs and Mondays weigh in I hit 138lbs. I have 18 more to go to hit my goal and seemed to have hit a wall
  • arlene3789
    arlene3789 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    m in, I also need to loose around 60-70lbs and could definitely use some motivation. :D
  • sjosborn5
    sjosborn5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I've lost 15 and am active, but it's my eating I really am trying to focus on. Good luck with your journey!! :)
  • heathercerta
    Options
    Add me anyone! I'm looking to lose 50 pounds. Been a year since I gave birth to #3, and I've only gained weight, not lost!! I blame nursing for making me so hungry!
  • aniket395208
    aniket395208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is ANDY and I have been using MFP for almost 220 days and trust me it definately works as long as we stay honest with ourself. I have lost about around 30 pounds of body fat by using this and gained 10 pounds of straight muscles by working out 5 days a week since last 5 months. Please add me. I want to lose around 30 lbs more, 40 if possible and gain some muscles. All the very best and keep trying.
  • Nikniklovely
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I also have a facebook group if anyone is interested! Just search GetFitWithNikk
  • Nikniklovely
    Options
    I think I got everyone added, but if I missed you add me! :)
    70350 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone :) in looking for support too