Looking for motivation buddies

Options
I have been at this new lifestyle for a week now a very long week without soda or anything other of the things that make my taste buds happy. I have as of today lost seven pounds which is a nice start but I still have a long way to go. Would love to have some people to share motivation with during this journey!

Replies

• Cmf12170
    Cmf12170 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! My weakness is diet pepsi so kudos for you going soda free. I wish I could do that. Just started back last week with MFP and looking forward to becoming healthier too.
  • tinyguts
    tinyguts Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats on your 7 lb weight loss!! I'll add you - I've been at this website for awhile but have just recently rejoined in hopes of getting a new start.
  • Nikniklovely
    Options
    Wow amazing!! I just started my second weight loss journey on Monday! We can do this!! Keep it up!
  • missybfat
    Options
    Just started back on MFP again and looking for support trying to loose weight. Looking to connect with others to see what's working fir them and hope to find a weight loss buddy
  • TerriCada
    TerriCada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, pop was my downfall. It will be worth it when you see the dfference in a few weeks. The first time your jeans don't stay up will make it all worth while. Keep it up
  • madiho
    madiho Posts: 2
    Options
    missybfat wrote: »
    Just started back on MFP again and looking for support trying to loose weight. Looking to connect with others to see what's working fir them and hope to find a weight loss buddy

I have been using MFP for 40 days now.. I have lost 10 pounds .. I would love to have a friend to do it with though...
  • katiekat2121
    katiekat2121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl. You can do it. Just started today myself.
  • sequinsquats
    sequinsquats Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    7 lbs is awesome! You can add me! :D I'm always open to new friends and will be keeping an open food diary
  • deedavis27
    deedavis27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I only started this week and would really love some extra motivation and support - I don't really get that from my kids (they are both over 20) so I think after the initial enthusiasm wears off I will need something.
  • Asmile4u2c
    Asmile4u2c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some motivation buddies also. I have been on MFP for 60 days and have lost 25 lbs. I really want to stay motivated and keep the weight off.
  • jessicacarr220
    Options
    You Roc! I've been at this a month and lost 7 as well, would love to be buddies and support each other to loose weight and get healthier!
  • kimmie7765
    kimmie7765 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Start.........just keep at it one day at a time. You can add me if you like.
  • bellanjay
    Options
    That's awesome! I also just started MFP again and would love some motivational friends and support as well.
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    always welcome new MFPals!