How to Jump back on the wagon...

Options
Hi guys.. So i've had a little, or should i say... LARGE two week break from the diet.... Has anyone got any tips on how to get back on the diet train and not be tempted to go back to all the treats I've been indulging in recently?

Replies

• AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ive done the same thing....you just gotta jumo back in with both feet!!! And when you get cravings just find a healthy option to sub the junk=) Good Luck!!
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I don't think there's any way except to go wholeheartedly.
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    Apart from a health scare, the only thing that got me motivated was a "Biggest Loser" contest with some co-workers. It has worked good for me. I've lost 15.4 lbs in 6 weeks.
  • steve4580
    steve4580 Posts: 32
    Options
    I would only suggest jumping back in if you are truly ready. If not, you might not stick with it very long and then get even more frustrated. I'm also doing a biggest loser challenge at work and the competition has been fun and has helped tremendously. Good luck!
  • katihamlin
    katihamlin Posts: 41
    Options
    Really you shouldn't be considering this a diet, you should be considering it a lifestyle change. You need to move a little more and eat healthier. No dieting, just changing your daily habits a little at a time until you can keep a constant flow of good decision making. So jump off the diet wagon and start walking because that's the only way you're going to get fit and healthy :)