Please help!!!!!!

Options
Hi I'm trying to become healthier and I would like to have a few people give me advise and help me stay motivated. My goals are to lose weight and no longer have to take medication for my blood pressure.

Replies

• kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    If you open your food diary, I will gladly add you :)
  • Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! Live helping motivate people. We all need it
  • bbcoach173
    bbcoach173 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on a strict diet per my trainer, I eat 3 egg whites , 2 strips turkey bacon (jennie-0) has the least sodium, and 1/2 cup plain oatmeal meal # 2 Greek yogurt and 1 tsp almond butter meal#3 4oz of baked skinless chicken and 3oz broccoli meal #4 1 scoop of protein powder in 12 oz almond milk meal #5 4oz baked salmon with 3 oz green beans it is around 1300 calories also 1 he a day walking and weight training 2 times a week. Give it a try it is tough at first but you will adjust in a few weeks.
  • Brobin258
    Brobin258 Posts: 8
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @Kellycasey5 I will start tracking my diet tomorrow. Thanks for responding and offering your help.
  • Brobin258
    Brobin258 Posts: 8
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @Kannson I have added you. Thank you and I look forward to helping stay motivated on my journey.
  • Brobin258
    Options
    @bbcoach173 thanks I will look into trying these meals. What type of protein powder do you use?
  • debboike
    debboike Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Try to plan your meals the day before or first thing in the morning. Try to move more. Even cleaning burns calories. Park further away and walk more. Don't sit during commercials, move, move, move. You can add me to your friends list. Deb
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I agree on taking things one day at a time. For me, here's what works: I pre-plan most of my meals (but am flexible when things change or if I feel like eating something else), I weigh, measure and record everything, I weigh in only once a week because I get obsessed otherwise, I read the forums and especially success stories for motivation, and I remind myself every day of why I am doing this - and how those reasons are so much stronger than any food craving!

You can do this! Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Brobin258
    Options
    @debboike‌ those seem like awesome tips and easy to incorporate into my day. Thanks!
  • Brobin258
    Options
    @SandyBVTN‌ Thanks for responding. I feel like having people like you to encourage me is going to make this journey easier!
  • bbcoach173
    Options
    Brobin258 wrote: »
    @bbcoach173 thanks I will look into trying these meals. What type of protein powder do you use?[/quote I use the Pure Protein brand because my trainer said to stick with whey protein .
    Feel free to add me .
    Brobin258 wrote: »
    @bbcoach173 thanks I will look into trying these meals. What type of protein powder do you use?
  • bbcoach173
    Options
    Pure Protein brand has 23g per serving. The French vanilla is really good. You can add me if you like.
  • TracyShing
    TracyShing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I find the support I get from my MFP friends to be paramount. It keeps me on track and inspires me daily. Add me if you like (I would add you but I keep getting errors). I log daily and would love to cheer you on in your accomplishments too.