Not the best day at the Gym.

Options
Philip_squish
Philip_squish Posts: 30 Member
Just finished warming up. And my baby says to me " honey i have a problem" so i suddenly realised its thattime of the month, so we went home . And she cant stop saying sorry baby. So i told her its not her fault. I love my wife <3

Replies

• oldirtydiesel
    oldirtydiesel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are whipped bro.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Why is this a thread? lol Are you wanting feedback for next time?
  • Philip_squish
    Options
    No i just wanted to share it, because it was a little frustrating. Anyways i wont but my sob stories as a thread next time. Im a newby here. :D
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Post away, just let us know what we are commenting on. :)
  • Philip_squish
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I'm more confused why your wife couldn't woman up and work out. It's her period, not the end of the world. Unless there was some kind of menstrual/feminine hygiene product emergency.
    Still, was nice of you to be considerate towards her and cut your gym time short.
    It was the feminine product issue. Thanx.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere on the internet that a woman burns more calories during menstruation than any other time of the month, as long as you don't give into cravings (since your appetite also increases during this time) working out is actually ideal.

maybe, but I sure know that my lifts are pretty stellar during that time.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    What in the actual fk..........
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    From now on you ought to carry a tampon in your pocket for her at all times, so you will be prepared whenever she needs it.
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    From now on you ought to carry a tampon in your pocket for her at all times, so you will be prepared whenever she needs it.

^This, would make you the perfect husband. Don't forget the fat free cookie.
  • Philip_squish
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

^This, would make you the perfect husband. Don't forget the fat free cookie.
    Ill keep that in mind. Thank you guys