at this age..... :/

Options
Hello everyone, fairly new to this but not a stranger. Starting a new journey to become the old me, staring the new me and could uses some motivating friends.

Replies

• joshuajguyer
    joshuajguyer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the beginnings of an adventure! I'm looking for the same thing. Add me if you'd like :)
  • sosoram83
    Options
    I did.... I think lol. My phone is going retarded and it's the first time I tried adding someone. I am trying to lose body fat for the most part and Could use some tips to stay motivated. Eating right isn't the problem usually but the working out after a long day of work sucks.
  • joshuajguyer
    joshuajguyer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lots can be said on that topic! I wasn't sure how to go about sending messages on here as this is my first time using the forums... Check your message inbox though; I sent one there!
  • williamwaters41
    Options
    Lots can be said on that topic! I wasn't sure how to go about sending messages on here as this is my first time using the forums... Check your message inbox though; I sent one there!

I don't know how to do most the stuff in this app. Lol. I don't know how to add a person as a friend. So if you do. Please do