Tracking Exercise

Options
Hi there, I'm new to fitness pal and an trying to be diligent about tracking my food and exercise. I started doing the Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" workout and have been entering each exercise separately. Does anyone know if there's an easier way to do it? It takes me way too long to track it this way. The workout is a combination of cardio, strength training (with weights) and abs. Thanks!

Replies

• myra2003
    myra2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is myra, I have been on fitness pal for 2years niw and I love it. I have 4kids, start having babies since 2009 and stop 2014, and I have 4handsome boys lol☺️. I track my exersise with digifit I downloaded the app from Apple Store in my iPhone is free, what exercise you want to do you start it with digifit and automatically transfer it to your fitness pal
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Aerobics, circuit training, or calisthenics -- take your pick. It's not like the calorie burn is all that different between the three.
  • FitCattitude
    FitCattitude Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There's 'free multisport' setting on Polar V800, where you can choose from profiles you've chosen online (and then synced to the Polar), and just press the start button to choose the next profile each time.
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i use a small notepad to track my workouts, putting it electronically is too much of a hassle for me, i feel a little more organized that way, AND if you'd like you can input the written notes in MFP later on if you'd like...in my opinion its easier that way
  • ervogel
    Options
    Thanks everybody!