Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for support buddies!

Hey! I am trying to lose 40-50lbs right now and could use the support from like minded people! I lost 50lbs back in 2012 but then gained a lot of weight while pregnant with my baby boy! So now I am back at square one! I would love to have more friends with me on my journey. I am using the same program this time that I used last time and know I can get to my goal by the end of April! Let's do this!

Replies

• heysamm
    heysamm Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have similar goals! I'm currently 3 months into my journey, -34.6lbs! I'm ready to keep working toward my goal of making it to ONEderland!
  • Ameliainuk
    Ameliainuk Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I'm in the same boat my goal is to loose 8kg by april i've already lost 4.5 feel free to add me too :)
  • Need some motivation as well! Never stick with tracking but I need to take ownership in what I eat and drink!!!!
  • Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Hit me I'm here!
  • Also trying to lose about 50 pounds feel free to add me..
  • KimberlyB617
    KimberlyB617 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is to lose 60 and I could definitely use some support buddies!! Feel free to add me.
  • cmcrain
    cmcrain Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Me, too. I am looking to lose 50 by September. Feel free to add me!
  • Feel free to add me! I can be very supportive plus encouraging someone else helps to encourage me :)
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Im shooting for 40 by july! 25 by april! Im trying to cut out processed foods and focus on veggies n whatnot. If that sounds familiar, look me up!
  • Trying to get to 130 and I'm currently at 206. I have to incorporate some exercise. I've already changed my diet and I'm also doing the squat challenge but I kniw better can be done so count me in ;-).
  • lkong978
    lkong978 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm trying to lose 49, lets be friends :)
  • I am on my journey to lose 100lbs... major weight loss, I know!
    Feel free to add me! :) and good luck to all!
  • Feel free to add me!! Been working hard since end of Sept 2014 but new here. Started at 154.5lbs and Mondays weigh in I hit 138lbs. I have 18 more to go to hit my goal and seemed to have hit a wall
  • arlene3789
    arlene3789 Posts: 5 Member
    m in, I also need to loose around 60-70lbs and could definitely use some motivation. :D
  • sjosborn5
    sjosborn5 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me!! I've lost 15 and am active, but it's my eating I really am trying to focus on. Good luck with your journey!! :)
  • Add me anyone! I'm looking to lose 50 pounds. Been a year since I gave birth to #3, and I've only gained weight, not lost!! I blame nursing for making me so hungry!
  • aniket395208
    aniket395208 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello,

My name is ANDY and I have been using MFP for almost 220 days and trust me it definately works as long as we stay honest with ourself. I have lost about around 30 pounds of body fat by using this and gained 10 pounds of straight muscles by working out 5 days a week since last 5 months. Please add me. I want to lose around 30 lbs more, 40 if possible and gain some muscles. All the very best and keep trying.
  • Thanks everyone!! I also have a facebook group if anyone is interested! Just search GetFitWithNikk
  • I think I got everyone added, but if I missed you add me! :)
    70350 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me. Anyone :) in looking for support too