Intimidating Pie Chart

Options
Hey guys! First off thank you so much for all the help you've already given me on previous posts. :) I'm a day short of tracking for a Whole week (WOOHOO!) and im finding that I'm terribly intimidated by the pie chart. The first few days I was pretty dead on but somedays I'll have more fats and proteins than carbs... Sometimes more carbs than fats? I feel like if I'm doing this some of the days it's bad for my weight loss. But I'm still staying within my calorie goals. ?? Help appreciated!

Replies

• kevinmacpa
    kevinmacpa Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much about the pie chart, as long as you stay under your daily calorie limit, you will be fine.
  • marialou891
    marialou891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kevinmacpa wrote: »
    Don't worry too much about the pie chart, as long as you stay under your daily calorie limit, you will be fine.

Thank you :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I agree. It will take a bit of experimentation to see what works best for you re: specific types of foods. I swear, if I eat bread at night I'm bloated for the whole next day for instance. There is zero medical evidence to support my theory, but it's just how my body feels. But the only way that you're going to figure out how your body responds is by controlling your calories but allowing yourself to eat different proportions of nutrients and kinds of foods. That's my opinion, anyway ;-)

In the meantime, I kinda thought this post was really going to be a tongue-in-cheek post about pie!
  • marialou891
    Options
    jenj1313 wrote: »
    I agree. It will take a bit of experimentation to see what works best for you re: specific types of foods. I swear, if I eat bread at night I'm bloated for the whole next day for instance. There is zero medical evidence to support my theory, but it's just how my body feels. But the only way that you're going to figure out how your body responds is by controlling your calories but allowing yourself to eat different proportions of nutrients and kinds of foods. That's my opinion, anyway ;-)

In the meantime, I kinda thought this post was really going to be a tongue-in-cheek post about pie!

Hahaha thank you! :)
  • straysilverfox
    Options
    kevinmacpa wrote: »

I second this. Focus on macro nutrition first, and once you have it down pat, then venture into micro nutrients and calorie composition once you're completely comfortable.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmm pie heeheehee
  • marialou891
    Options
    Bump