Top Top five most fulfilling foods with low caloric rate

Options
Please give me some suggestions.

Replies

• Jessicaisfree
    Jessicaisfree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! For me protein foods do the trick. Eggs, almonds, chicken, cottage cheese. Fwiw I've lost 90 lbs so far with 35 to go!
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    bananas
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    My go-to stuff myself silly, low cal high-volume-fill-me-up is spaghetti squash.

One pound of spaghetti squash, one pound of roma tomatoes, a bit of seasoning and fresh parmesian cheese and you're at two pounds of high volume, stuff yourself full to the brim goodness... for 300-ish calories

Two pounds will fill you up. Guaranteed.

Properly seasoned, it's delish ... just don't step onto the scales right away or you'll think you just gained 2 pounds.

Looks good, too.

When you're insanely hungry, it's the end of the day and all "uh-oh I only have 250-300 calories left ..." this is what I go to. Works like a charm.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Green pepper stuffed with seasoned ground turkey and diced onions, topped with 1/2 cup pasta sauce for under 300 calories.
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the above poster: spaghetti squash. It's delicious, healthy, low-cal, and so filling. For me it's a good way to satisfy a pasta craving without the extra calories.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I also have to pimp for spaghetti squash with lots of fresh ground pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. I find adding flavor with things like pepper, lemon, and sriracha really adds to my sense of satisfaction (sriracha is great on hard boiled eggs, that's another favorite of mine).
  • mickeybrook
    mickeybrook Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, spinach, eggs, carrots, and celery are low in calorie and filling. They're also rich in nutrients (well, not celery, but its very very low calories and you can combine it with a small amount of peanut butter for protein).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Carrots, chicken broth, I love spaghetti squash too.
  • bos10fit
    bos10fit Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1 serving brown rice, 6 oz chicken, and SALSA in a bowl... my favorite.

150 cals - rice
    160 cals - chicken
    50 cals - salsa

360 all day.

Carbohydrates raise your glucose levels fast while protein slowly raises your levels to help you feel full longer. They work together.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Hummus and pitas.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Shrimp.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options