New and Raring to Go!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Day from the UK and I'm mainly trying to lose a bit of weight and trying to tone my wiggly jiggly bits. I'm more about the 'fitness' than the weightloss. I love exercising via the wii because I have neither the money or time to gym it at the moment due to work and ridiculous commute times. Have recently been given Zumba for the wii and it is exhausting me...and I'm only on beginner and easy level!! I am enjoying it though as once I get in to a routine I want to achieve perfection i.e. get the routine down to perfect, be able to progress further. After I've played on the Zumba I follow it with the Wii Cardio workout game which is mostly punching which again I love - 20-40 minutes of that every other day at least will hopefully pay off. Have some light weights coming too to get to work on these arms so really pushing the boat out!!

Am looking forward to getting involved. I would love to get to a stage where I enjoy running and do it for charity and myself but I find running so boring :P

Anyway I am going to clock off as I have to be up in 6 hrs to start off to work! All the best, look forward to making some fitness pal...pals...and getting involved!
Day x

Replies

• Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you meet all our goals!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you want some extra support!
  • mimi1924
    mimi1924 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start!!! Keep it up!!!