Any mom's with large families?

Options
Hello!

I'm Leslie, 33 and a mommy to 6. I've got 4 girls and 2 boys that range in age from 11 1/2 to 2 months. #6 is our last baby and I've made a resolution to start taking care of myself!

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 5 children ages 11, 10, 8, 5, & 4. It's 4 girls and 1 boy! My husband is my 6th child, LOL
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie I have 4 kiddos! And that is great, you have to take care of yourself! WTG!
  • ginalhorst
    ginalhorst Posts: 23
    Options
    Me Me! I have 5 boys!!! I'll send you a friend request! :-)
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 5 kids...3 girls and 2 boys. Ages 7,6,4,17 months and 3 months. :)
  • Beehiveof8
    Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've had 8 babies... 5 boys 3 girls (the two older girls are twins), ages 15 down to 2.5. Whew! I made a resolution to take better care of myself as well, just so I can keep up! LOL
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys (ages 9,6, 2, and 4 months)! Welcome! :smile:
  • Belloise
    Belloise Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 26 and mommy of 3. 2(6 and 3) girls and 1 boy (4 months).And do to having them all via c-section. Thats it for me. So time to hit the healthy trail.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me! I'm married with 5 kids. Girl 9, Girl 8, Girl 5, Boy 2, and Girl 9 months. It is possible to get back in shape after so many kids and having a beyond busy schedule! I'm living proof!!! I started MFP when my youngest was 1 month old and just about to celebrate my 9th month anniversary here on the 7th... I never believed when I started that I could do it but I did!!! You can too!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have 4 boys, 18, 14, 8 & 6

my world, but this is my time now, and im gonna get to where i wanna be :happy:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    MOTHER OF 3 -- OLDEST GIRL IS 5 MIDDLE IS A BOY HELL B 4 THIS WEEKEND AND BABY BOY IS 18 MO ALL CLOSE TOGETHER! NOT ITS MOMMY TIME! ;-)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    mom of 4 brats. oldest is a boy who is 18 and graduating next comes 13 yr old boy then a 10 yr old boy and finally on the 4th try i got the girl i always wanted and she will be 7 on june 1
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    Mama of four awesome boys ranging in age from 15 to 2. Welcome : )
  • ameyer7487
    ameyer7487 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am both a mom and step mom. My husband and I have 3 children together ages 4 going on 5, 2 going on 3 and a 1 year old.
    And my husband has 4 children from a previous marriage ages 13, 12, 8 and 7!

Our youngest is the last! Not only because we no longer have a vehicle that seats us all (which is sad due to the fact that we drive a expedition) but also because I had severe complications with our last and was told by my OB not to have anymore.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Mom to five!! My hubby had three girls from his first marriage. four girls ages 23.21,18,17 and one boy age 8!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 year old Momma of 5! A 14 year old step son. 5 year old boy/ girl twin's, a just turned 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old lil girl. It is now my time to shine! Welcome to MFP you will love it here!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 year old Momma of 5! A 14 year old step son. 5 year old boy/ girl twin's, a just turned 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old lil girl. It is now my time to shine! Welcome to MFP you will love it here!
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    I am a 35 yr old mum of 6, 2 girls, and 4 boys, ages 15, 14, 11, 9, nearly 4 and 2 1/2. No more, was sterilised in 2010. Now weiging in at 24 1/2 stone, I have worked out I have gained 10lb a year since my 1st child. Time to take care of myself and lose the weight.
    My profile pic shows me with my mum and eldest daughter.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Just two boys for me, but we do want more in the future. I have an almost 2 year old and 3 month old. :)
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    I am a mom of 5! I have two older stepchildren, ages 19 and 17, and three younger children - ages 8, 6 and 5. 3 boys and 2 girls --

What I wouldn't do for those incredible kiddos!

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • jlepitzki
    Options
    Me Me Me! I'm married with 5 kids. Girl 9, Girl 8, Girl 5, Boy 2, and Girl 9 months. It is possible to get back in shape after so many kids and having a beyond busy schedule! I'm living proof!!! I started MFP when my youngest was 1 month old and just about to celebrate my 9th month anniversary here on the 7th... I never believed when I started that I could do it but I did!!! You can too!

LOVE your avi!

I'm a mom of 3 (8, 4 and 1)but am contemplating number 4 and 5 in the future :)