BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE READ THIS! BE SUPPORTIVE!

Options
PLEASE PEOPLE I HAVE HAS ENOUGH! it doesnt matter what you type like! it doesnt matter your color! your weight! your eating habits! your watever! STOP!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT Fing SAY IT!!!!!! This site was built not only to help yourself lose weight but to help others through support! You can do healthy criticizsm! This is so rediculous! Just how hard is it to be nice to one another? why is hate the first thing that comes to ones heart? I am just so outraged at all these people who have come to this site for one purpose to lose weight but some how find a way to put others down in the process! may not be about there weight but they find a way! seriously? your an adult act like one! you see those kids bullying others not just in person but online and then that kid being bullied killed themselves WELL ITS REAL! NO JOKE! SO THINK BEFORE YOU DO OR SAY **** TO OTHERS!!! FOR REAL! GROW UP! IF YOUR NOT GONNA POST SUPPORT DONT POST! Thank you for reading and 95% of us our completely supportive for you new people I apologize if I seem out there lol! This website is amazing and if you stick with it you can do it! have a great day and good luck!

Replies

• twilla367
    twilla367 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow I agree we should be here to support each other or don't bother to post!!
  • jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    Obviously someones made you angry!! =D Well said though! Ive been lucky enough to see nothing but support on here so go MFP *Throws pom poms around* hopefully my good luck continues....
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I 110% agree with you. I vented about this yesterday. This site is WONDERFUL except for a handful that are hateful and soooo critical of others. They need to find better use of their time for sure.
  • ImBabyBunny
    ImBabyBunny Posts: 75
    Options
    I really do agree with you! Praise God, I never get negative/cruel comments from my friends on here :) I am sorry that u have :(

Your right, it's all about the support system here. :) Have a great day yourself!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well said:smile:
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    agreed!!!. those who join and put other ppl down jst get the **** out of this site!!! this site is called my fitness pal not my bullying pal
    grow up!!!!..

amen to u for speaking out girl!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am surprised. Been on this site for about 45 days now and I am always impressed with the time and effort people take to respond to the questions or worries of complete strangers. I have seen certain posts quite frequently, asking very similar questions repeatedly, (for example the eat exercise calorie perpetual favourite) yet again and again people here patiently, in detail respond again and again. I have yet to see ONE negative reply by anyone. Maybe I am just lucky or maybe live in blissful ignorance.
    I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive. I hope that your post gave you a chance to let some of your frustration and annoyance dissipate. It can be very hard to let negative comments slide off our backs, but let us all be ducks in that regard. Quack:)
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    Actually I have not experienced this I have seen my fellow friends on here experience this and randomly found threads that people were rude. Also some people were rude to my husband when he posted a thread. so I stand up for those people in this post!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I am surprised. Been on this site for about 45 days now and I am always impressed with the time and effort people take to respond to the questions or worries of complete strangers. I have seen certain posts quite frequently, asking very similar questions repeatedly, (for example the eat exercise calorie perpetual favourite) yet again and again people here patiently, in detail respond again and again. I have yet to see ONE negative reply by anyone. Maybe I am just lucky or maybe live in blissful ignorance.
    I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive. I hope that your post gave you a chance to let some of your frustration and annoyance dissipate. It can be very hard to let negative comments slide off our backs, but let us all be ducks in that regard. Quack:)

Well said. I agree, this has been my experience is well. Only positive. Sorry for those who have experience other.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have found nothing but amazing, wonderful, supportive people here. I might not always agree with everything that is posted, but I don't let that bother me. If people need to be rude to people they don't even know online, they need to find something better to do with their time.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    *like*
  • LowCarbAmanda
    LowCarbAmanda Posts: 129
    Options
    I am also fortunate to not have received abuse, but I think it's odd when someone posts and titles it "Calling all _______" (vegans, South Beach, weight-lifters, etc.), and then people that their post doesn't apply to respond by telling them that whatever they are doing is stupid and wrong. It seems a little odd and unnecessary. I'm sure they mean to be helpful, but...
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    I totally agree. I mean this is a lesson we learn as children and it seems like some where down the line people forget how to be nice to eachother. Great post sweetie!
  • MrsRono75
    MrsRono75 Posts: 14
    Options
    Well said! Its hard enough sometimes to lose weight.. we don't need any more negativity!