Rejoined MFP! Anyone want a motivational buddy? :)

nd1111
nd1111 Posts: 41 Member
Just a little bit about me...I am fairly short (only 5'1) and I have 15 pounds to lose. My diet is all vegetarian and my workout routine is primarily free weights and cardio. I got a pass for free classes at my gym so I'll be trying group fitness as well. I do a lot of cooking but just a little bit lazy during the holidays with my workout. Feel free to add me :smiley:

Replies

• I rejoined at jan 14 too, About 15 pounds to lose too, trying to do fitness classes, I eat mainly vegeterian, I think we can keep each other motivated :)
  • I'm a returner as well. I'm 23, graduating university in April. I don't eat vegetarian, but I love cooking, and I'm always looking for new friends to keep me on track! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Hi. Im back at it. Would like encouragement every now and then bopping to lose 10 lbs. but remember be happy live well and give generously. Love yourself. Thanks!
  • Hi! So im back on mfp as slacking off a couple of years ago, I'm only small too at 5'1! Feel free to add me could definitely use some motivational people around me I've got 37 pounds to lose! :)
  • Hi just rejoined to iam nt a vegetarian i also love to cook!! I have more that 15 pounds to lose. I want to lose about 60 to start so i need all the support i can get. Feel free to add me.
  • rjrobert
    rjrobert Posts: 45 Member
    All you 5'1" friends :) I'm 6'8". Have about 75 more lbs to drop. Feel free to add me.
  • mckelkel
    mckelkel Posts: 13 Member
    I've just rejoined, although last time I signed up I never used it. Bit more determined this time as I have a lot to lose!