Baby weight sucks!

Options
My son will be 5mos next month ☺️. I'm down 15 lbs. im just trying to lose this last 10 then tone up.

Replies

• louandhad2003
    louandhad2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My baby turner 13 months and I'm still trying to lose these last 20 down 12 so far since 1-1
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Mine is turning 22 soon...I'm still holding on to 30. LOL
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I gained 100lbs between my two kids, which is what put me where I am now. My youngest is almost a year and a half and I still haven't lost the weight. I seem to be one of those people that it's really difficult to get it off.
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I understand. I gained 42. My daughter is 2 1/2 and I finally lost it all (and then some) in December 2014. Don't give up!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Mine is turning 22 soon...I'm still holding on to 30. LOL

Lol.

I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of pregnancy and losing weight! I got nice and thin for my wedding in 2008, then I got pregnant a month after. I exercised until 35 weeks but still gained more than recommended, then lost most of it and was pregnant when he was 13 months. I put on loads, then lost it all and more, then got pregnant again when those two were 4 and 2, and exercised until 38 weeks, logged all pregnancy and ate within calories, yet here I am, 8 months post partum with 30lbs to lose still. It certainly sucks. I am not having any more children lol.
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Me too, my daughter is 7 months and I have lost all my pregnancy weight but still have 70+ to go. I'm hoping to lose more before trying for number 2.