Options
ravlomama123
ravlomama123 Posts: 49 Member
What is the last dream you remember? :)

Replies

• ravlomama123
    Options
    My last dream: I was running away from a huge guy. I was running around in a nice but mostly abandoned hotel. I ran from one room to the next, with the man just behind me. When I finally got away, I ran out into a busy street and I was half naked. Then I dyed my hair blonde....

I don't even know...
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    My last dream I remember I was chasing a woman through an abandoned hotel ...

Not really lol In my last dream I was in the army, then the navy then in a huge storm and then on a cruise ship. Been watching way too many "sumali pirate" clips on youtube lol
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Last dream I can recall having was about my ex husband....Not good. I woke up in a sweat, and was breathing all heavy too. Not good.

Can't remember any other ones up until now. That's just because I will dream and then forget it. But I do admit to having stupid dreams.

I do, however, remember having a really funny dream. I ended up waking up the next day busting out laughing.
  • FrothyGibblets
    FrothyGibblets Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about a month ago I can still remember vividly, from the brickwork in the place to the furniture. It's quite long to go into the specifics but it culminated in me tearing the lower jaw off a person who had, in my dream, caused me a great amount of distress. My friends turned up whilst I was holding the jawless body in the air and they all looked sickened and walked away. Woke up feeling very wtf after that.

I used to have another dream as a kid that I would have quite often. I'd walk around my Nans house, and my mum and aunts were there as usual, but something always felt "off". At some point their upper lips would recede and their gums would be made of metal in different shapes, then I'd go to the bathroom and start eating a roll of toilet paper, all in the dream.

Yeah...welcome to my subconscious I guess :s
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Mine was last night. I was at my mom's filthy dirty house, but it wasn't her house it was my deceased grandparents. They were about to foreclose on the house, and this lady came to serve us with papers. For some reason we started fighting and I accidentally killed her. Panicked, I did the first logical thing that came to mind, bury her in the front yard. Well we had to move out, and were on the run. The whole time I wasn't sure if anyone even knew that I killed her, or if they were looking for me. We moved into a new house and I went to unpack a container. Inside it was the lady I killed. Not wanting me to get caught my husband dug her up and brought her with. Needless to say I didn't go back to sleep when I woke up! TWISTED!!!!!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    mojo705 wrote: »
    has anyone else noticed a member of the opposite sex is involved in everyones dream lol

Not true in my case. I remember all my dreams and I can say I have develop some skills with them. Imagine the butter fly effect in your dreams. Rewind, fast forward. If I wake up from a dream no problem because I will if I want to go back to sleep that night and be placed right at the moment I work up.

Also have you notice that if you are using the bathroom in your dreams that means you might need to wake up a go.

Also one skill that sucks is if I am in a deep dream where others cannot wake me up I can hear my mom call my name and know that she is in real life.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I find dreams incredibly fascinating. I dream nightly, often more than once, and I dream in detail.
    I have recurring dreams.... one is that we have to sell our house and move, and I miss the house so much. When I wake up, I'm always so thankful that it wasn't true :)
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I was riding a mattress on a snowy road by holding on to it and having a fan strapped to my back to propel myself forward.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    ^ That doesn't sound weird at all....
    :o
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mojo705 wrote: »
    because I don't have a gag reflex

Hello! :D

hahahahahahah!!! I just about fell off my chair laughing. Thanks for that
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was walking and talking to this guy and he put his hand on my hip and I could feel it; like pretty heavily. We sat down to talk some more and then I got the feeling like I was half awake and reality was starting to bleed in. So it was half talking to this guy and half listening to GTA on the tv and my husband going down on me. So I started to wake myself up (cuz: yay!) only to find the room dark, the tv off and hubby asleep... Very odd.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I had a weird dream the other night about the guy who plays Oliver Queen aka ARROW!
    It was pretty Risque' and was weird because I love Manu Bennet who plays Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke! :blush:
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    My was so weird like two days ago. i was with a lot of people I don't even know in real life. Then I saw like three kittens. They wanted milk. They were searching for my breasts like they wanted to be breastfed ._. I was actually going to breastfeed them, but I didn't have milk because don't have kids. So I told the people that were there I needed a baby crying so I would produce milk. At some point I was able to produce the milk lol disturbing haha
  • ravlomama123
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    My last dream I remember I was chasing a woman through an abandoned hotel ...

Not really lol In my last dream I was in the army, then the navy then in a huge storm and then on a cruise ship. Been watching way too many "sumali pirate" clips on youtube lol

Haha!
  • ravlomama123
    Options
    When I just got married,
    I had a dream I was talking with some random guy. That's no problem. But then he started to wrap his arms around me. And I freaked out and kicked him as hard as I could!

I ended up kicking my husband in real life! I guess he wanted to cuddle! Lol
    Hey! At least he knows I'm faithful! :)
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    When I just got married,
    I had a dream I was talking with some random guy. That's no problem. But then he started to wrap his arms around me. And I freaked out and kicked him as hard as I could!

I ended up kicking my husband in real life! I guess he wanted to cuddle! Lol
    Hey! At least he knows I'm faithful! :)

Aww poor him :joy::joy: