Looking to add encouraging, POSITIVE friends :)

Options
Hello MFPals!

I am joining mfp for the second time, and am looking for motivating and positive friends to add! I am 24, a working HR professional, have about 80 pounds to lose, and love life!

I am working with a weight loss doctor in my area who I see every two weeks. Between that and MFP, I really feel that I will be successful and reach my goal weight. I have a fun sense of humor, and I like to build relationships with others who have weight loss goals to meet. It helps when I am having a bad day to log in to mfp and read motivating messages, check out other people's diet journals, and read the blog/forum postings.

Looking forward to encouraging you no matter what your goals are!

Savannah

Replies

• Marjorie830
    Marjorie830 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Savannah. Congratulations on your fresh start.
  • elizabeth1357
    elizabeth1357 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you as a friend. I just started up again with MFP too. I want to lose about 75. I am from a skinny family and my best friend is a tall godess. Lol. So while I love them all to death, there is noo way they can understand what it's like to be stuck in a fat suit. I'm 26 and am trying the alternate day fasting. It's only been a few days so not sure how fast or even if I will lose.
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me up I love encouraging others and love for them to do the same. I have lost 33pounds and kept it off and workout everyday. MFP has really helped me and I hope it does the same for you =)
  • kimison334
    Options
    You can add me too! It's also my second time on MFP and need encouragement as well. We can motivate each other!!
  • YllaCaspia
    YllaCaspia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Savannah - I just sent you a request! This is my first time on the site and I am looking to lose 64lbs. It's going to be a tough slog, but I'M READY FOR IT and I'm sure you are too :-)
  • Marjorie830
    Marjorie830 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone as a friend?
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    I love to help people and cheer them on and understand how hard working out every day can be.
    Having an accountability & support group can help! Surrounding people who want to build you up rather than tear you down is so important!!

There are days when I totally feel like skipping my workout but I know that if I don't, my accountability friends will get on me. FR me!
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just reached my maintenance stage after a 60 lb loss. I am almost always (maybe even annoyingly) positive. :smiley:

Also, I just love seeing a feed full of people who are in it to win it!
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone as a friend?

Marjorie, you can click on their name and bring up their profile. That will usually allow you to click the green button that says "Add as Friend"
  • millerdelorme
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to give and receive support as well. I am new to MFP (day 18), but I am very determined! I would love to lose 40 pounds and feel proud of myself instead of feeling insecure.
  • Msheather33544
    Msheather33544 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    42 have 60 lbs to lose. Sit at desk all day long. Congratulations on reaching out. Best of luck
  • leah_8303
    leah_8303 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Leah_8303 add me need motivational friends