Hello :)

Options
sister_bear
sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
Hello there. :)

Here's my story - Back in February I was very sick with pneumonia. When I initially went in to see a Dr and find out what was wrong, they weighed me, of course, and I was horrified. I was heavier than I've ever been and swore to make some changes then and there, which I did and have.

Once I was back on my feet after the pneumonia, I made some dramatic changes in what I eat, how I eat, etc. I know how to eat right and I just hadn't been. It's my own fault. In the midst of this, I was having severe acid reflux and that aided in my efforts to make big changes since I couldn't keep anything too heavy down. I lost about 17 lbs and hit a plateau in April. Then I gained a couple pounds back... At the end of April, I found this site because I knew I had to start counting calories again to get back on track. I'm still working on settling into a new routine and finding what works and what doesn't.

I travel frequently for work, which means I dine out often. I'm finding that I have to plan my meal before I walk into the restaurant to have a hope of not overloading. It's not foolproof... lol

I'm also one of those nut allergy people. It can be more limiting than you would think...

Since February, I've lost 22 lbs. Not too shabby. Quite a few more to go.

Anyway, I'm here. I need to come up with some rewards/incentives for my milestones along the way. Any ideas?

Replies

• jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Facial, manicure, pedicure... Good luck on your journey
  • mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    a nice piece of jewelry! good luck. fee free to add me :)