Online workout video recommendations

Options
I'm a week into tracking now with no exercise. I really want to start moving but I'm not quite ready to join a gym. I'll be walking outside on days that the weather is okay. But I'm looking for an online workout video for the days that I don't get outside. Recommendations would be great!

Replies

• CandanceS
    CandanceS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has tons of free videos to use. You can also buy workout plans to have a schedule if you're like me and need structure
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    ZWOW
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Youtube will have whatever tickles your fancy. Bob Harper, Jillian Michaels, Fitnessblender is awesome too, as the above poster mentioned.
  • jodielarms
    jodielarms Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Check YouTube (im currently doing 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels instead of paying the $8ish for the dvd) and also there are tons of free apps.
  • bjazmineee
    Options
    Hasfit.com is great! Everything on their site is free and they have 30-90 day workout schedules that I swear by.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender and Blogilates on Youtube are my favorites! Fitnessblender has some great programs you can buy, but their videos are all free. Blogilates is all free, and if you sign up for her E-Newsletter she has free monthly workout calendars. Good luck OP!
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day Shrek DVD is posted on YouTube :)
    Also, there's some great zumba workouts that are super fun.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Google, youtube, you can find any and everything also http://www.bodybuilding.com is a good site use their search tool and you can see videos, photos and get guidance on weights and more. Beauty eh?
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I think someone may have mentioned, but it really is my favorite. It's fitnessblender on youtube. And most of the Jillian Michael's DVDs are posted as well!
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Blogilates
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day Shrek DVD is posted on YouTube :)
    Also, there's some great zumba workouts that are super fun.

Her 30 day SHRED? :wink:
  • JohnH71
    JohnH71 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Another fan here of fitnessblender! :)
  • superlauren11
    superlauren11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Blogilates!
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smartphone? The Nike Training Club App is amazing and requires minimal equipment. I used a gallon of juice for a long time in place of a medicine ball lol. But seriously, its awesome. Its like having a personal trainer at home and uses the music from your phone if you want.

Also, spark peoples butt workout on you tube is a good quick glute workout. Use ankle weights if you want it to be harder.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    +1 for fitnessblender.com
  • carolinamombo
    carolinamombo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I also like fitness blender. BodyRock.Tv is my favorite. Good luck!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the workouts on Popsugar Fitness! Some are only 10 minutes so I combine a bunch and create my own workout!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    +1 for Popsugar Fitness. I also enjoy Jessica Smith TV on YouTube.
  • shawntane37
    Options
    Youtube: Chelsealifts, Elliott Hulse, Omar Isuf, Jim Stoppani and Michael Kory.
  • shortyrock_78
    shortyrock_78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love fitnessblender.com Just did a killer 84 minute video tonight but they have all sorts of lengths and types of workouts