Day 9 and not even a slight change!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cjaprille_sunshine
    Options
    I know im maybe jumping the gun and rome wasnt built in a day ect but tomorrow is going to be day 10 of my diet and i have managed 5 days this week of exercise and i havent lost any weight whats so ever! Its getting me down and im at that point in mind thinking 'whats the point' just a tiny wee pound off the scale would get my back motivated... Is that too hard to ask!

• cjaprille_sunshine
    Options
    Keep on trying ..don't give up. .eventually you will see results.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Lib_B wrote: »
    It also depends on how much you have to lose. If you have a LOT to lose, which your picture does not lead me to believe, it's going to be harder. You need to be diligent about calories and logging. Weight loss is 80% dietary. You can't outrun a cookie...

This. It will be slow to most peoples' minds, and slower when you have less to lose.

I started MFP morbidly obese, with 100 lb to lose and even I lost only about 2 lb the first week.

I have lost over 90 lb using this website and I've never lost more than 6 lb in 1 month - even at the beginning. Since getting into the overweight and healthy weight ranges I lose on average 1 lb per month.

Patience is key!!
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Do not get discouraged. I am losing 1 to 1.5 lbs/week. I gained at about the same rate. MFP is a great tool if you use it and are honest.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Do you have a food scale?
    Weigh and log everything you eat!!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Even if she weighs everything she's still eating too little. BTW I normally charge money for running numbers but you got it for free.
  • sambauld748
    Options
    I appreciate everyones comments, advice and support. I will try my best to put some of the tips into action☺️