Looking for support buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• tkenny479
    tkenny479 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im never short of a comment, suggestion.or advice I'm a good listener I have a lot of years of experience with frustrations. Lacking self con fidemce and trying to change for all the wrong reasons.
    I've been up and down on scales more times than rabbit. I've ate like rabbit and tried hundreds of diets. But this time is different I know this time I'm going to make this life altering changes and that I'm going to feel a littte better each day. YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF OR no one or nothing will ever make you happy.
    no one can do it for you. You have to do it yourself. Sometimes it is truly a choice of life or death. I know
    The right attitude can turn this horrible diet days, the tempations and carvings into a rewarding exciting times.we all can surprise ourselves how strong we can be.
    When others notice your change is just more fuel for the fire inside us.

• shellz1009
    shellz1009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.
  • FNXHRT
    FNXHRT Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    feel free to add.. can never have enough support ;)
    I actually sabotaged myself last time with a "weight goal" So I am working towards a goal of lifestyle change with a 4 inch loss as a benefit.
  • SmokinGunSha
    SmokinGunSha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me… that goes for any of you… support from others goes a long way… if any of you on iG feel free to add me there also @smokingunsha… I'm documenting my getting fit and healthy journey… GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, WE ALL ARE AS STRONG AS WE THINK WE ARE!
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Heya all, I'd love new friends to help along my journey. I've still got 75 more to go. Please please feel free to friend me. :D
  • foxyroxy83
    foxyroxy83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 pounds, would love some more support buddies. Please feel free to add me.
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm aiming for 51 to start possibly a few more once I hit that goal. I'm just doing diet changes right now but next month I will start adding in workouts. Feel free to add me.
  • Gselda312
    Gselda312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me