How did you find the motivation..

Options
2»

Replies

• Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the amazing responses, everyone! I think I'm going to take the majority's advice and just wing it. If I only do 20 minutes, at least it's 20 more minutes than I would have done otherwise. SO does a pretty good job of keeping the little one occupied with games and such, so I'll probably start on my ski machine tonight. I hope I get the opportunity to chat with all of you in the future!! :)
  • jvf12
    jvf12 Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    you know what by just doing a few walks around the yard helps alot to.and that way you are not far from your daughter.you will get tired of after a while then you might think to yourself i just might take a longer walk.well all the best.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    Thanks for the amazing responses, everyone! I think I'm going to take the majority's advice and just wing it. If I only do 20 minutes, at least it's 20 more minutes than I would have done otherwise. SO does a pretty good job of keeping the little one occupied with games and such, so I'll probably start on my ski machine tonight. I hope I get the opportunity to chat with all of you in the future!! :)

If you have a good show on the tv and/or a great music playlist that is about the length of your workout, it really helps. Sometimes, I feel tired and then after a few minutes of working out I am totally into it and having fun. I love watching sports or even the food channel! I also listen to salsa and try to keep up with the rhythm.