Post pregnancy weight loss

Options
hi everyone! My name is Chelsea and I just had my baby boy November 28 2014. When I first met my husband 1 1/2 years ago I was 135lbs. By the time I got pregnant I was 147-150 lbs. just before I gave birth I was up to 180. Now, 6 weeks postpartum, I weigh 155. My goal is 140 lbs so not much left to go. So far I'm only watching what I eat and breastfeeding. Very excited!!!

Replies

• maymason23
    maymason23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! My name is Chelsea and I just had my baby boy November 28 2014. When I first met my husband 1 1/2 years ago I was 135lbs. By the time I got pregnant I was 147-150 lbs. just before I gave birth I was up to 180. Now, 6 weeks postpartum, I weigh 155. My goal is 140 lbs so not much left to go. So far I'm only watching what I eat and breastfeeding. Very excited!!!
    Hi, firstly congratulations on your new baby. :) Also, I'm in the same boat as you, breastfeeding my 6 weeks old. Hopefully to lose 22 lbs , can we be weight loss buddy?

• ChelseaRideout
    ChelseaRideout Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I just now found this forum thing and so excited there's a community here! I'd love to have people to talk and share with to keep up the motivation
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also had my twins on November 28th. And am looking to drop 20 more pounds. I gained 60 and almost 40 of it dropped off in like 2 weeks after. Now the last 20 hasnt budged since then. I am also breastfeeding so this is very difficult for me to loose anything for some reason.
  • ChelseaRideout
    ChelseaRideout Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me but this app is helping a lot! Really watching what I eat and doing some light exercises. I'm still at the 155 mark but the past couple of days have been rough so I'm still tracking but not eating as healthy as I normally do.