Hello all!

Options
Hello! My name is Michelle and I have been on my weight loss journey for 9 months now. I set out to lose 50 pounds and so far I've lost 33! But now I feel like I am stuck :( any suggestions

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell without seeing your food diary....
  • mcrmaiden
    mcrmaiden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ramp up the exercise?! Harder, faster, better, stronger! x)
  • phungpat
    Options
    Have you redefined your goals in MFP? Now that your lighter your body actually requires less calories to sustain your new weight, so in order to lose more weight you may have to decrease your calorie intake again to get past this plateau.
  • cinnamon0033
    cinnamon0033 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was actually in your same situation and had some completely different advise from someone on here. This person has been at this a long time and is near his weight goal. His transformation is amazing so I am going to pass on to you what he told me, and it worked. It sounds nuts but he said to trick my body. For one wk eat at maintenance calories but no more. After the wk go back on your normal routine. It worked like a charm. The following wk I began losing weight again. Like I said it sounds crazy but it worked.
  • MichelleW415
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. I have gotten a little lazy with my food diary lately too. After the holidays I really need to get focused again.