5"3 ladies, what's your goal weight?

Options
Thanks.

Replies

• aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal weight, just a goal look. Last year I got down to 103 (I have a small frame), and then slowly gained, now I'm around 112 trying to get back down. Once I get there I plan on doing a slow bulk to add more muscle mass, as my body composition isn't great.

This of course will vary among people depending on frame size, body composition, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
  • emilydrabbs
    emilydrabbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i would say i have a medium frame and my goal is 125-130.
  • petitefawn
    Options
    Somewhere between 90-100 lbs, I'm nearly 5"3', but not quite
  • 00mid
    00mid Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessaLee0324
    JessaLee0324 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have a medium to larger 5'3" frame and my current goal is 137lbs. I look and feel fine at that weight. Then I will slowly go for 127...which is my perfect healthy weight.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm probably nearer 5'4" but my goal is around 125-128 - I got there last summer and felt great!
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    On medical charts I can go to around 100 but that isn't at all a safe goal for me I was very ill when I got that low. I end up on the higher end of weight 130-135 but BF is low for age 18% so this is where I am staying feel good and can participate in activities I love and healthy which is important.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    On medical charts I can go to around 100 but that isn't at all a safe goal for me I was very ill when I got that low. I end up on the higher end of weight 130-135 but BF is low for age 18% so this is where I am staying feel good and can participate in activities I love and healthy which is important.
  • estherlion
    estherlion Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am currently 140lb. My goal weight is 125-130. I am medium to large framed with broad shoulders. I am curious what your max calorie goal is for all of us that are 5'3''.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3"... and last year at this time I was 155lbs and I was pretty much all muscle. I probably could of cut and lost another 15lbs of fat...but I looked good and healthy. I think you just need to feel good about whatever goal you have. I don't honestly expect to ever get down to 125lbs... I'm getting closer to 40 and I would have to really strict my diet; and personally I like to eat. But I also like to lift and lift heavy! So I need all the protein I can get to protect my muscle.

Just keep going until you fall in love with your results. And most of all... don't beat yourself up. Life was meant to be lived...just make sure you're living it healthy!
  • mom3over40
    mom3over40 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 145 lbs and my beginning goal weight was 125, since that's how much I weigh most of my adult life and it is within normal BMI range. After I got it down to 130-ish, I moved it to 120, just because it seems doable. Now, my goal is set at 115, but trufthfully, at this point, my goal is more about a flat stomach :)
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have a small frame. Right now I am 136ish, and I would like to be at 120. That being said, I want to be fit and have some strength, muscle, and a flatter stomach.

Last summer, I did get down to 129 but I was not eating enough or exercising so my body shape was not what I wanted.

Basically look good naked, lol. I will be 50 next month.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". 138/139 now. 135 is my next goal but might take it to 130. Absolutely no lower for me.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and was happy at 118 for a couple years, but I'm getting married this spring and really want a smaller chest in my dress so I'm losing again to see how 105-110 looks on me. Hopefully it'll help my boobs stay contained at least...
  • MBL512
    MBL512 Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently 104- my goal is just a few lbs lower, but I am nearly content where I am. Not actively trying to lose weight either.
  • projecthotbel
    projecthotbel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I 5'3. My goal is 110.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Whatever weight maintains my body toned and strong.
  • lillia1227
    lillia1227 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 5'3" and my goal is 105-107. I have found this site helpful in determining my ideal body weight. I am small framed. http://www.shapefit.com/ideal-body-weight-calculator.html
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I have no clue, lol. My initial goal was 120-125#, but then I did this thing that's supposed to tell you the perfect weight for a given body fat percentage, and it told me 128# for 20% body fat. But I'm 5# and 2% body fat (according to the Navy BF equation) away from that now, and I know I'll still have a gut. So, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing until I'm happy with the way I look.