Starting T25 on Monday... Looking for buddies.

Options
Hello

I am starting T25 on Monday and I am looking for buddies to start the program to hold me accountable. Anyone in?

Replies

• Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got you! I started on the 5th- definitely looking for buddies (-other than my food diary) to hold me accountable. Can I add you?
  • liz443243
    liz443243 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I completed alpha last March and when I moved onto beta it was too difficult for me and I have up. I'd love some motivation this round!
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Alpha on Monday... Lets do it together.
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started last wk so please add me.....I saw your other insanity/t25 post I have both never finished insanity more so cuz of time and it's better with a buddy for the support. I have a 3 yr old full time time job and graduate student soooooo time is a issue...my other problem is I stop after I gt results vs when I'm dn smh....but I will this time.....
  • Flabtofab0721
    Options
    I'm in! I'm planning on starting this Monday Jan 19, 2015
  • AlyssaLed
    AlyssaLed Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started last week as well. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • giselavasquez
    Options
    I'll start this week too! Add me :)!!
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hey i started yesterday and did 2 workouts yesterday i did cardio and speed 1.0 on alpha. it was painful and hard work but i will keep at it
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    oh and i am modifying too as i am just not that flexible
  • thankful85
    thankful85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday! I definitely need the accountability.
  • Kris4230
    Options
    Starting Monday too!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Feel free to add me :)
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know most of you started today- Good luck to you! I'm only 3wks into Alpha but I'm noticing some pretty rad changes! "-Stay with it!" ;)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 right now. You are going to love the results! Feel free to add me :)
  • annmaddox3
    annmaddox3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today. Mail didn't come yesterday due to holiday, so I'll be behind a day. But I did JMBR instead. I haven't worked out HARD in probably a year. I gained @ 50 lbs. :( Got to fix that! :smile: