Looking for Honest Support

Options
Hello everyone! I am not new to MFP, but I am looking for friends who will give me honest feedback and support. I don't want people who will fluff me up (that's probably not a real thing - I think I just made up that phrase) and tell me what they think I want to hear. I am very straight forward and honest; and I am looking for friends who will be the same way in return.

My family and I eat clean (I'm not asking for opinions on sugar or clean eating) and I have lost a total of 90 pounds so far. My goal is to lose about 35ish more pounds - I'm more concerned with looking and feeling healthy than I am about the numbers on the scale, so my goal weight is really just an estimate at this point.

I'm a very open minded and body positive person. It has taken me a long time to learn to love my body, but I absolutely do love it. Even if I didn't lose another pound, I would continue to love my body and treat it well because I am grateful for everything that it does.

Anyway, that is a little about me, so if you would like to be friends and offer opinions/support, feel free to send me a request! :D

Replies