Looking for peeps for support. 70 +lbs to lose!

Options
For starters, I am 23 years old and a bit on the introvert side of life and shiz. I've been on mfp before form a few years and have had set backs because of health issues. Currently dealing with anemia which makes having a deficit for weight loss difficult but I am not giving up. I have regained everything I've lost weight wise but I I had been lifting before I got sick for a month from a bad flu, which was given a longer run from anemia. I'm getting back into things slowly but progress has been there. I'm still slimmer inch wise than I was three years ago.

I'm on Instagram often. I would much prefer communication there since that's where I will post often to be held accountable. My username is the same as this account. Follow me and I will follow in return. (:

Replies

• heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I don't use Instagram but if you'd like to add me here I would definitely like to be motivational buddies. I need to lose 110lbs. I use to be a runner and surfer but I have 4 herniated disc and developed a pulmonary embolism of the right lung. I was also diagnosed with lupus anticoagulant associated with SLE. So losing weight has been harder since May I have gained 65 lbs from being placed on steroids for my back. I can't really work out and some days I can't do much at all but I'm focusing strongly on eating better. I'm giving myself this week to enjoy anything then back to dieting. I tried weight watchers with my husband he gained I lost but honestly this works just as good for me.
  • bm920
    bm920 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    follow me @millerbrah314 i'll try to keep you on track :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I need to lose quite a bit. My ticker is set to 40 lbs though. FR me!
  • fancy84
    fancy84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'be gained 60 pounds since leaving the military and really want to get back into shape. I'm looking for support buddies.
  • ejjprice1810
    ejjprice1810 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    FR me, we can support each other. I'm 24 and just getting started :)
  • Biodaemonium
    Biodaemonium Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I don't use Instagram but if you'd like to add me here I would definitely like to be motivational buddies. I need to lose 110lbs. I use to be a runner and surfer but I have 4 herniated disc and developed a pulmonary embolism of the right lung. I was also diagnosed with lupus anticoagulant associated with SLE. So losing weight has been harder since May I have gained 65 lbs from being placed on steroids for my back. I can't really work out and some days I can't do much at all but I'm focusing strongly on eating better. I'm giving myself this week to enjoy anything then back to dieting. I tried weight watchers with my husband he gained I lost but honestly this works just as good for me.

That would be great! You are a trooper for taking on a difficult challenge set ahead for you. I will definitely add you on here and help you out. Don't let these diseases hold you back. Keep the fight going and I am certain you will reach your goal. (:
  • nmeech
    nmeech Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love help :-) I don't instagram often but between here and there I will do my best to help! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • pickledeggy
    pickledeggy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't have instagram. I've lost 30lbs so far and 80 odd to go anyone who is active on mfp feel free to add me
  • momma2brooklyn
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 75lbs and struggle with anemia (iron deficiency anemia) as well. I've just joined a gym since we have zero space at home to work out. My biggest struggle is having enough energy to get through the day, hoping I get my iron levels up enough so I can have energy to visit the gym, today was opening day.
  • kirstieannlittle
    kirstieannlittle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For starters, I am 23 years old and a bit on the introvert side of life and shiz. I've been on mfp before form a few years and have had set backs because of health issues. Currently dealing with anemia which makes having a deficit for weight loss difficult but I am not giving up. I have regained everything I've lost weight wise but I I had been lifting before I got sick for a month from a bad flu, which was given a longer run from anemia. I'm getting back into things slowly but progress has been there. I'm still slimmer inch wise than I was three years ago.

I'm on Instagram often. I would much prefer communication there since that's where I will post often to be held accountable. My username is the same as this account. Follow me and I will follow in return. (:

Heyy, im always on instagram for my weightloss.. Mines myslimmingworldjourneyxo